All testing performed by Sydney Hair Follicle Testing is processed by the fully accredited laboratories we work with, both here in Australia and Internationally.
- Based In Victoria, Australia
- Results are returned by email 5-9 business days after collection
- Tests: Drugs of Abuse Screen – 63 drugs and metabolites (click here for list of drugs covered),
- Other Tests: Steroid Screen and EtG Alcohol
- Accredited by NATA ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Based in Los Angeles, USA
- Results are returned by email in approximately 12 business days after collection
- Tests: 5 Panel Test – Cocaine, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Amphetamines and Marijuana
- Other Tests: EtG Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, Dexamphetamine, Synthetic Cannabinoids, Fentanyl, Cannabidiol-Medical Marijuana.
- Complies with The Society of Hair Testing (SoHT) Guidelines for Drug Testing and International Standards ISO/IEC 17025:2018 and ILAC-G19
- Psychemedics Accreditations are listed below.
ISO/IEC 17025 specifies general requirements for the competence to carry out tests and calibrations, including sampling. It covers testing and calibration quality systems using standard methods and laboratory-developed or modified methods.
ANAB is recognized internationally in accrediting organizations to ISO/IEC 17025. This recognition assures global acceptance of ANAB-accredited laboratories' test reports and calibration certificates for the purposes of free trade and regulatory acceptance. ANAB maintains membership in the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) and its regional cooperation’s, IAAC and APAC.
The CAP accredits laboratories performing testing on specimens from human beings or animals, using methodologies and clinical application within the expertise of the program. Laboratories must be appropriately licensed to perform testing when required by law.The laboratory accreditation program is available for laboratories in the United States and for international laboratories.
CLIA regulations establish quality standards for laboratory testing performed on specimens from humans, such as blood, body fluid and tissue, for the purpose of diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease, or assessment of health
ILAC is the international organisation for accreditation bodies operating in accordance with ISO/IEC 17011 and involved in the accreditation of conformity assessment bodies including calibration laboratories (using ISO/IEC 17025), testing laboratories (using ISO/IEC 17025), medical testing laboratories (using ISO 15189) and inspection bodies (using ISO/IEC 17020).
Accreditation is the independent evaluation of conformity assessment bodies against recognised standards to carry out specific activities to ensure their impartiality and competence. Through the application of national and international standards, government, procurers and consumers can have confidence in the calibration and test results, inspection reports and certifications provided.